AMU MBBS 2016 is an all India level examination which would be hosted by Aligarh Muslim University for admission of candidates in various medical under graduate courses such as BDS, MBBS, and Nursing. AMU MBBS/BDS 2016 is scheduled to be organized on 10th April, 2016 (Tier 1) & June 1, 2016 (Tier 2) . Aligarh Muslim University will be initiated new medical courses for the academic year 2016 and candidates will be admitted for these courses at this university through AMU MBBS 2016 entrance exam. The AMU MBBS 2016 Exam will be conducted in following cities:
Lucknow, Bhopal, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Srinagar, Hyderabad, Bareilly, Allahabad, and Aligarh
AMU MBBS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a citizen of an India.
- Applicant must have qualified 12th class or any other equivalent examination from a state or central recognized university.
- Candidates must score at least of 50% marks in the qualifying examination with Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English as mandatory subjects.
- The minimum age limit for AMU MBBS 2016 exam will be 17 years.
AMU MBBS 2016 Selection procedure
- Once the result of the AMU MBBS 2016 exam is declared, a merit list will be made by the Aligarh Muslim University.
- Candidates would be invited for counseling process on the basis of their rank in the merit list.
- Applicants would be asked to mark the options of colleges/institutes and courses in the order of preference.
- Only those applicants would be measured for counseling who score minimum 50% of the total marks in the test.